For additional specialized training, AcroSports is proud to offer private lessons to currently enrolled students and members of the community who are committed to improving their ability on a particular skill or apparatus. In order to best serve our many clients and requests for private lessons, please refer to the table below to contact the most appropriate coach.
Please be aware that due to the high class volume at our gym, we can ONLY accommodate private lessons between 1-3pm & 6-9pm Monday to Friday. Weekend private lessons are available 7-9am on Saturday and Sunday.
PRIVATE LESSON POLICIES
1. 24-Hour Cancellation Policy: As a courtesy to our instructors please allow 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling requests. Cancellations/rescheduling requests that occur less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment are subject to a fee equal to the full cost of the private lesson. We regret that we cannot make exceptions to our 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. The same policy applies to No Shows.
3. All students must have current emergency contact information on file in the office.
4. Once you are matched with a Coach, all scheduling must be coordinated directly with that Coach. Our Front Desk does not manage private lesson scheduling.
5. Private Lessons are not intended to replace our regular classes. Classes will always have priority to gym floor space and equipment.
6. 3 students is the maximum number of students we can accommodate per lesson.
Private Lesson Rates
Each private lesson rate is dependent on the tier of the coach you are requesting.
Please refer to the approved private lessons coaches table below.
Private Lesson Coaches
|Alex Baesen||Youth, Adult||Aerial, Trampoline, Tumbling||4|
|Anthony Daniels||Youth, Adult||Trampoline, Tumbling||4|
|Danny Oneto||Youth, Adult||Breakdancing||4|
|Dharam Khalsa||PreK, Special Populations||Gymnastics, developmental movement||5|
|Elijah jennett||Youth, Adult||Gymnastics, Tumbling, Trampoline, Wall Tramp, Parkour, Tricking||6|
|Janel Yerden||PreK, Youth, Adult||Gymnastics, Trampoline, Tumbling, and Handblancing||4|
|Jennifer Alvarado||Adult||Tissu, Lyra||6|
|Johnny Bradford||Youth, Adult, Special Populations||Strength & Conditioning, Corrective Exercise||6|
|Max Stuart||PreK, Youth, Adult, Special Populations||Gymnastics, Tumbling, Handbalancing, Parkour, Juggling, AcroYoga, Partner Acrobatics, Poi, Staff, Contact Staff||4|
|Michelle Dunst||PreK, Youth, Special Populations||Gymnastics, Tumbling||4|
|Mick Glenn||Youth, Adult||Tumbling, Trampoline, Parkour, Handbalancing||5|
|NancyKate Siefker||Youth and Adult||Contortion, Gymnastics, Handbalancing, Choreography||6|
|Sabrine Haroun||preK, Youth, Adult||Gymnastics and Tumbling||4|
|Sandia Sexton||PreK, Youth, Adult, Special Populations||Strength & Conditioning, Lyra, Trapeze, Pre-K acrobatic curriculum||4|