Donate to AcroSports!
Yes! I want to make a tax-deductible donation to empower Bay Area youth!
AcroSports is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your tax-deductible donation empowers us to reach a broad, economically diverse community through our thriving Community Outreach and Tuition Assistance programs.
We are dedicated to providing each student with confidence and the experience of success, regardless of their experience and skill level. Your tax-deductible donations empowers our organization to change young lives in the Bay Area.
Please contact Dorrie Huntington, Executive Director (415) 665-2276 to discuss the various ways that you can support AcroSports' mission.
How You can Support our Programs
- Donate online with your MC/Visa: Click the Donate button to fill out this easy form and make a tax-deductible donation with your MC/Visa. Donating through this form will bypass 3rd party fees. Donate to AcroSports.
- Donate online: Make a tax-deductible gift through our online portal.
- Post: To donate by mail, please print out our Donation Form (PDF) and enclose with your tax deductible contribution to: AcroSports Attn: Matching Gift Coordinator 639 Frederick St. San Francisco, CA. 94117
- Call: To make a credit card donation by phone please call 415-665-2276.
- Employer Matching Gifts: Ever wish you could make your gift dollars go further? You can - through your company's matching gift program. Thousands of companies, small and large, have Matching Gift programs which double or even triple individual, tax-deductible contributions made by their employees. Remember, many companies match the gifts of retirees, spouses, surviving spouses, and outside directors. Your employer may be one of them!
The process is simple: Ask if your company has a Matching Gift program. If so, obtain a matching gift form from your personnel or Human Resources office or matching gift coordinator, fill it out completely and send it along with your contribution to AcroSports, Attn: Matching Gift Coordinator.
We will notify you when your company matches your gift.
AcroSports' year-round onsite and offsite programs serve over 2,500 children and adults each week. Our highly lauded physical education programs help students build strength, flexibility and agility while improving their coordination and body control. In addition, the use of positive reinforcement helps to develop every person's self-confidence, creativity and independence.
We offer scholarships and Tuition Assistance to those who qualify, and reach out to the community to work with schools, various city programs, and other non-profit organizations. These opportunities are made possible, in part, with the generous support of individual donors and grants.
10% of the current organizational budget is dedicated to offsetting tuition costs for students in need of financial assistance for these classes; and to support our Offsite & Outreach activities. Plus, our community programs offer free on- and off-site physical recreation to children in need.
- Aim High Academy
- Boy and Girls' Club, Excelsior Clubhouse
- Burt Children's Center
- Gateway Charter High School
- Hamilton Family Center
- Harvey Milk Civil Rights Academy
- Home Away from Homelessness
- Impact Community High School
- June Jordan School for Equity
- Oceanview Recreation Center
- Orfalea Family Center
- Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Sunset Recreation Center
- Tenderloin Children's Center
- Park View Commons Housing Development
- Portrero Hill Neighborhood House
- Project Avary
- Wajumbe Cultural Center
- Waller Center
- Youth Guidance Center
Thank you for your donation to AcroSports; with your help, we make healthy, active lifestyles available to everyone. We appreciate your support!