• Clinics, Private and Semi-Private training for all ages •
To accommodate our many current and waitlisted students, AcroSports will be hosting a series of Friday clinics to provide highly participatory, focused instruction around in-demand skills for a variety of classes. Upcoming topics will include back handsprings, bars (by level), and handstands for tumbling.
Clinics are taught by our most experienced coaching staff to help students hone in on their development of a particular skill set. In the interest of accommodating our many current and waitlisted students, this workshop is open to both currently enrolled and waitlisted students.
There are no upcoming clinics at this time.
Advanced Training Drop-in Classes
Advanced training in tumbling and aerial is open to all advanced students in our program: gymnastics, tumbling, aerial, and parkour. This will be a guided training; students are recommended to come with their own training plans and goals. Sign-ups are open two weeks prior to the class drop-in date.
who's eligible for these classes:
Level 3&4 Tumbling
Level 2&up gymnastics
Tier 2&3 Aerial
Advanced aerial training
- Thursday 8/31, 9/14, 9/28, 10/12, 10/26, 11/9, 11/30, 12/14
- age 8-15
- $20 drop-in only
Advanced tumbling training
- Thursday 9/7, 9/21, 10/5, 10/19, 11/2, 11/16, 12/7
- age 8-15
- $20 drop-in only
For additional specialized training, AcroSports is proud to offer private lessons to currently enrolled students and members of the community who are committed to improving their ability on a particular skill or apparatus. In order to best serve our many clients and requests for private lessons, please speak to your coach about supplementing your training with private lessons before submitting the attached form [link embedded]. Community members looking to focus on a specific skill, please direct your requests to Mia Tsui, Specialized Training Manager.
Private lesson policies
1. 24-Hour Cancellation Policy: As a courtesy to our instructors please allow 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling requests. Cancellations/rescheduling requests that occur less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment are subject to a fee equal to the full cost of the private lesson. We regret that we cannot make exceptions to our 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. Same policy applies to No Shows.
3. Please allow up to one week for our office to process your private lesson request. You can check the status of your request by calling our Front Desk after one full week from the date of your submission.
4. All students must have current emergency contact information on file in the office.
5. Once you are matched with a Coach, ALL scheduling must be coordinated directly with that Coach. Our Front Desk does not manage private lesson scheduling.
6. Three (3) or more lessons pre-paid in full will be billed at the Pre-Paid Series rate.
7. Please note, we cannot accommodate private lessons M-F 3.30-6.30pm; weekend private lessons are available between 1:30 and 3:30 only. Other days/times may be restricted based on space/coach availability.
Program Manager: Mia Tsui