AcroSports NEW Make-Up Policy
AcroSports is happy to accommodate make-ups for students' missed classes during the session where space is available.
Due to the increasing popularity of our programs, many of our classes are operating at max capacity which can make accommodating make ups challenging.
In order to meet the needs of our community, we are updating our Make-Up Policy.
- Only absences recorded through the office in advance will be eligible for a make-up.*
- All make-ups must be scheduled in advance through the office.
- A make-up can be done before the date of the missed class as long as it is recorded.
- Students are permitted two (2) make-up classes for Winter and Spring, and three (3) for the Summer and Fall Session.
- Make-up lessons are for missed classes only.
- Missed classes will not result in pro-rated tuition, credit, or refund, and do not carry over between Sessions.
- A student must be actively enrolled to receive make-up classes.
*When we are notified in advance about an absence, our office can schedule a make-up for another student on that specific date. Please help us keep the make-up system functional by letting us know when you're going to miss class, even if this will be day of. The further in advance you notify us, the more time is allotted for providing a family a make-up opportunity and the sooner you can start scheduling your make up.
Please notify the office of your absence before the date of your missed class by calling us at (415)665-2276, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.