AcroSports just keeps on growing! To keep up with our ever-expanding staffing needs, we have developed a new position and are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position(s) detailed below:
Job Duties Include:
- Running bi-weekly payroll for a combined staff of 60 hourly & salaried employees, including regular adjustments to earnings/deductions;
- Ongoing A/P & A/R, monthly bank & credit card reconciliations, bi-weekly cash & check deposits, and regular balancing of petty cash;
- Making adjusting JEs as needed, including labor distribution of payroll, monthly income deferral & recognition, cost pool allocation, prepaid expense recognition, and year-end adjustments, etc.
- Generating monthly financial reports and assist with creation of annual budget;
- Responding to personnel inquiries from the EDD, IRS, and instituting garnishment orders;
- Assisting in tax reporting requirements including 1099s and Sales & Use Tax returns;
- Supporting accountant in completion of annual 990s and assist with Worker’s Comp audit as needed;
- Assist with other related projects as needed.
· Highly proficient in QuickBooks and Excel;
· Familiarity with reporting functions within online payment programs (e.g, Square, Stripe).
· Previous experience running payroll (either as a lead or assist); familiarity with Paylocity a plus.
· Familiarity with San Francisco-specific labor laws & requirements (HCSO, PSLO).
· Previous non-profit financial experience, and general understanding of GAAP.
· Solid ability to multitask, stay organized, meet deadlines, prioritize and RE-prioritize if needed. Excellent verbal & written communication skills a must; previous customer service experience a bonus.
· Must work well in a collaborative, dynamic environment, and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- This is a PT (20 hrs/week) non-exempt position beginning in mid-May 2018.
- Starting rate $25-27/hr, DOE
Please send a cover letter and resume to AcroSports Finance & HR Manager, Jenee Gill, at email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Position is open until filled.
AcroSports is an EOE employer committed to a diverse workforce; ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Preschool Gymnastics Coach needed!
We are a non-profit recreational gymnastics and urban circus arts facility whose mission is to serve the community through the physical arts. The preschool program is our largest program and serves several hundred students per week.
A part-time position is open starting immediately with training. Hours are weekday/ weekend mornings and afternoons, 5 hours/week. Further substitute hours will also be available on an ongoing basis as needed.
We are looking for an upbeat, enthusiastic, caring individual who has experience working with children under 6 and is familiar with gymnastics, dance, and other physical arts. The job involves maintaining a safe, fun environment for learning, teaching fundamental gymnastics & social skills, and encouraging students' confidence and joy in physical feats.
Please send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in. No calls please.
Youth Gymnastics Coach needed!
We are a non-profit recreational gymnastics and urban circus arts facility whose mission is to serve the community through the physical arts. The youth program serves almost a thousand students in classes offered 7 days a week.
A part-time position is open starting immediately with training. Hours are weekdays and weekends, 5-15 hours/week. Further substitute hours will also be available on an ongoing basis as needed.
We are looking for an individual with experience in movement and coaching. Background and training in gymnastics, parkour, or other circus arts is preferred. The job involves teaching fundamental and progressive movement skills, supporting youth development and growth, and encouraging students' confidence and joy in physical feats.
Please send resume by email to email@example.com or stop in to fill out an application.
Openings are available immediately!
Mission and Values
AcroSports is a non-profit organization with a rich history of serving the San Francisco Bay Area community. Since 1993, AcroSports has provided physical fitness programs for students of all ages and remains at the forefront of gymnastics, aerial training, circus and urban arts. We have the honorable distinction of being the only Urban Circus training center in the United States.
Our unique history, culture and esteemed reputation attract talented individuals in acrobatics, gymnastics, parkour, board sports, breakdance, capoeira, urban circus and aerial arts. AcroSports not only provides “flexible” growth for its employees, but also a culture of collaboration, open communication and a fun work environment.
AcroSports is an EOE employer committed to a diverse workforce.
ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.