AcroSports just keeps on growing! To keep up with our ever-expanding staffing needs, we have developed a new position and are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position(s) detailed below:
Full-Time/Part-Time Admin Team Member
AcroSports is seeking both a full-time and a part-time Front Desk Specialists who thrive in the customer service setting.
This position is available immediately and is most suited for enthusiastic, reliable, hard-working personalities, excited about working with the community and around parents and children.
Our mission is to serve our community in a safe, positive environment, offering activities that encourage teamwork and build strengths as well as self-esteem, and enhancing life's experience.
- Create a fun, welcoming atmosphere and maintain a clean, secure facility.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, answer customer questions, take accurate messages, and transfer telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Read email daily and respond with appropriate professional responses
- Deal with difficult situations calmly and professionally.
- Help customers courteously and effectively. Assist customers with registrations, phone inquiries, and information.
- Accurate registration of students in registration management system.
- Accurately record cash and credit card transactions.
- Maintain appearance at reception: keep order behind the front desk, keep common areas clean and clear, stock supplies.
- Update Attendance Sheets.
- Weekend shifts include hosting children's parties (clean up involved).
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and have a positive attitude
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- CPR and First Aid certifications, or the willingness to become certified.
- Conflict resolution skills helpful.
- High school diploma, solid work references, customer service experience, and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
- Some college and previous office experience preferred.
We are seeking both part time and full time positions Monday through Sunday.
COMPENSATION: $15 -19/hr (DOE)
Employees are eligible for staff benefits which include access to free and reduced-fee classes.
If you are interested in this job, please send an email to Dorrie@acrosports.org, explain a little bit about yourself, your availability, and why you're interested in this position. Attach your resume to the email. No phone calls, please.
Preschool Gymnastics Coach needed!
We are looking for an upbeat, enthusiastic, caring individual who has experience working with children under 6 and is familiar with gymnastics, dance, and other physical arts. The job involves maintaining a safe, fun environment for learning, teaching fundamental gymnastics & social skills, and encouraging students' confidence and joy in physical feats.
A part-time position is open starting immediately with training. Hours are weekday/ weekend mornings and afternoons, 5 hours/week. Further substitute hours will also be available on an ongoing basis as needed.
We are a non-profit recreational gymnastics and urban circus arts facility whose mission is to serve the community through the physical arts. The preschool program is our largest program and serves several hundred students per week.
Please send resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com or stop in. No calls please.
Youth Gymnastics Coach needed!
We are looking for an individual with experience in movement and coaching. Background and training in gymnastics, trampoline, tumbling, parkour, or other circus arts is preferred. The job involves teaching fundamental and progressive movement skills, supporting youth development and growth, and encouraging students' confidence and joy in physical feats.
A part-time position is open starting immediately with training. Hours are weekdays and weekends, 8-20 hours/week. Further substitute hours will also be available on an ongoing basis as needed.
We are a non-profit recreational gymnastics and urban circus arts facility whose mission is to serve the community through the physical arts. The youth program serves almost a thousand students in classes offered 7 days a week.
Please send resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to fill out an application.
Openings are available immediately!
Mission and Values
AcroSports is a non-profit organization with a rich history of serving the San Francisco Bay Area community. Since 1993, AcroSports has provided physical fitness programs for students of all ages and remains at the forefront of gymnastics, aerial training, circus and urban arts. We have the honorable distinction of being the only Urban Circus training center in the United States.
Our unique history, culture and esteemed reputation attract talented individuals in acrobatics, gymnastics, parkour, board sports, breakdance, capoeira, urban circus and aerial arts. AcroSports not only provides “flexible” growth for its employees, but also a culture of collaboration, open communication and a fun work environment.
AcroSports is an EOE employer committed to a diverse workforce.
ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.