AcroSports just keeps on growing! To keep up with our ever-expanding staffing needs, we have developed a new position and are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position(s) detailed below:
Party Host Staff
We are looking for a fun, energetic, people-person with excellent customer service skills to be our front of house Host for AcroSports parties and events. AcroSports hosts up to 11 parties each weekend in our 10,000 sq ft gym facility providing opportunities for children to explore, tumble, bounce, zip line, and more!
This could be a perfect job for college students with weekend availability.
Must be available for the following regular shifts:
The Party Host is a vital member of AcroSports’ Party & Events Program, working collaboratively with coaches and administrative staff to ensure customers are welcomed and enjoy an amazing experience at AcroSports parties.
- Drives for results with a focus on AcroSports’ strategy and mission
- Takes initiative to work both independently and collaboratively
- Motivates self and others to achieve a high standard of quality
- Builds effective relationships and skillfully interacts with Leadership Team
- Remains professional under pressure and demonstrates responsible decision-making in stressful or unexpected situations
- Values honesty and works with integrity
- Welcomes change and openly embraces continual learning
- Openly communicates, provides timely feedback and shares ideas
- Solution-oriented and proactive when presented with problems
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and represents AcroSports appropriately
- Provide excellent customer service
- Welcome party guests to AcroSports and direct as required
- See that all participants have signed waiver
- Ensure party room is clean and refreshed between parties
- Uphold all AcroSports policies, procedures, standards, and code of conduct
- Report issues regarding staff, safety, and accidents to Executive Manager
- Resolve questions with customers
- Respond and move to resolve all complaints in a timely manner
If you are interested in this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, explain a little bit about yourself, your availability, and why you're interested in this position. Attach your resume to the email. No phone calls, please.
Full-Time/Part-Time Admin Team Member
AcroSports is seeking both a full-time and a part-time Front Desk Specialists who thrive in the customer service setting.
This position is available immediately and is most suited for enthusiastic, reliable, hard-working personalities, excited about working with the community and around parents and children.
Our mission is to serve our community in a safe, positive environment, offering activities that encourage teamwork and build strengths as well as self-esteem, and enhancing life's experience.
- Create a fun, welcoming atmosphere and maintain a clean, secure facility.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, answer customer questions, take accurate messages, and transfer telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Read email daily and respond with appropriate professional responses
- Deal with difficult situations calmly and professionally.
- Help customers courteously and effectively. Assist customers with registrations, phone inquiries, and information.
- Accurate registration of students in registration management system.
- Accurately record cash and credit card transactions.
- Maintain appearance at reception: keep order behind the front desk, keep common areas clean and clear, stock supplies.
- Update Attendance Sheets.
- Weekend shifts include hosting children's parties (clean up involved).
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and have a positive attitude
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- CPR and First Aid certifications, or the willingness to become certified.
- Conflict resolution skills helpful.
- High school diploma, solid work references, customer service experience, and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
- Some college and previous office experience preferred.
We are seeking both part time and full time positions Monday through Sunday.
COMPENSATION: $15 -19/hr (DOE)
Employees are eligible for staff benefits which include access to free and reduced-fee classes.
If you are interested in this job, please send an email to Dorrie@acrosports.org, explain a little bit about yourself, your availability, and why you're interested in this position. Attach your resume to the email. No phone calls, please.
Preschool Gymnastics Coach needed!
We are looking for an upbeat, enthusiastic, caring individual who has experience working with children under 6 and is familiar with gymnastics, dance, and other physical arts. The job involves maintaining a safe, fun environment for learning, teaching fundamental gymnastics & social skills, and encouraging students' confidence and joy in physical feats.
A part-time position is open starting immediately with training. Hours are weekday/ weekend mornings and afternoons, 5 hours/week. Further substitute hours will also be available on an ongoing basis as needed.
We are a non-profit recreational gymnastics and urban circus arts facility whose mission is to serve the community through the physical arts. The preschool program is our largest program and serves several hundred students per week.
Please send resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com or stop in. No calls please.
Youth Gymnastics Coach needed!
We are looking for an individual with experience in movement and coaching. Background and training in gymnastics, trampoline, tumbling, parkour, or other circus arts is preferred. The job involves teaching fundamental and progressive movement skills, supporting youth development and growth, and encouraging students' confidence and joy in physical feats.
A part-time position is open starting immediately with training. Hours are weekdays and weekends, 8-20 hours/week. Further substitute hours will also be available on an ongoing basis as needed.
We are a non-profit recreational gymnastics and urban circus arts facility whose mission is to serve the community through the physical arts. The youth program serves almost a thousand students in classes offered 7 days a week.
Please send resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to fill out an application.
Openings are available immediately!
Mission and Values
AcroSports is a non-profit organization with a rich history of serving the San Francisco Bay Area community. Since 1993, AcroSports has provided physical fitness programs for students of all ages and remains at the forefront of gymnastics, aerial training, circus and urban arts. We have the honorable distinction of being the only Urban Circus training center in the United States.
Our unique history, culture and esteemed reputation attract talented individuals in acrobatics, gymnastics, parkour, board sports, breakdance, capoeira, urban circus and aerial arts. AcroSports not only provides “flexible” growth for its employees, but also a culture of collaboration, open communication and a fun work environment.
AcroSports is an EOE employer committed to a diverse workforce.
ALL qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.