- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your class.
- All classes meet upstairs in the bleachers for the first week of classes.
- We have a 15 minute late policy for all ages. Students that arrive after 15 minutes will not be permitted into the class.
- We accommodate up to 3 make-ups for Fall Session, subject to availability. To schedule a make-up, please call the office at (415) 665-2276 or visit the front desk.
- If you know ahead of time that your child will be absent, please let us know. This is really helpful for accommodating make-up students.
- The white zone in front of our building is for pick and drop off only. Cars parked in the white zone are subject to towing and all applicable fees.
- Only staff and students are permitted on our gym floors or equipment.
- Lockers are available downstairs and cubbies are available upstairs in the bleachers for item storage (shoes and jackets).
- Stroller parking is available on the lower level inside the building. Please do not leave strollers in walkways or at the bottom of stairways.
- We have WiFi, and our password is Since1993.
- Please keep your student in our waiting areas and off the gym floor before and after your class. Students are not permitted on the floor without coach supervision.
- If you’re late to pick up your youth student, please call the office so we can let your student know.
Long hair pulled back
Shoes and socks off (footless tights are okay)
Leotards (without a skirt) are required for gymnastics students
Comfortable clothing (ie shorts, stretch-pants, t-shirt, athletic clothing)
No buttons or zippers
Fingernails and toenails cut
Note to Trial Student Families: Please remember to check in the office on the day of your class if you wish to continue in the session. The office needs to know by the end of the day of the trial class if you want to continue holding a spot =) otherwise our system will drop your student the next day.