Front Desk Staff (Part-Time)
AcroSports is seeking part time Front Desk Staff who want a continued connection with our organization.
We're located at 639 Frederick St near the Upper Haight and Cole valley neighborhoods. This position is available immediately, and are most suited for enthusiastic, reliable, hard-working personalities, excited about working with the community and around children.
AcroSports is a non-profit physical, performing and circus arts organization with programs that serve around 2,000 students/week.
Our mission is to serve our community in a safe, positive environment, offering activities that encourage teamwork and build strengths as well as self-esteem, and enhancing life's experience.
Part Time Front Desk
- Create a fun, welcoming atmosphere and maintain a clean, secure facility.
- Answer multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages, and transfer telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Read email daily and respond with appropriate professional responses
- Deal with difficult situations calmly and professionally.
- Help customers courteously and effectively. Assist customers with registrations, phone inquiries, and information.
- Accurate registration of students in registration management system.
- Accurately record cash and credit card transactions.
- Maintain appearance at reception: keep order behind front desk, keep common areas clean and clear, stock supplies.
- Update Attendance Sheets.
- Other duties as assigned by the Front Desk Manager.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and have a positive attitude
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- CPR and First Aid certifications, or the willingness to become certified.
- Conflict resolution skills helpful.
- High school diploma, solid work references, customer service experience, and proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
- Some college and previous office experience preferred.
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
This is a part-time, hourly position averaging 10-18 hours (2-3 shifts) per week. Front Desk Staff must be able to work weekends.
* Ideal schedule availability includes Mondays and Sundays *
COMPENSATION: $12.50/hr for 90 day Probationary Period. $12.50-$14/hr based on performance.
Employees are eligible for staff benefits which include access to free and reduced-fee classes.
If you are interested in this job, please send an email telling me a little bit about yourself, your availability, why you're interested in this position, and the answer to the following questions. Attach your resume to the email. No phone calls, please.
- When are you available to start?
- What are the days/times you prefer to work?
- Are there days/times you are unavailable to work?
- Do you have vacation plans or need time off in the next six months?