Private or semi-private training for all ages
Private Lessons are a great way to either supplement classes at AcroSports or serve as your primary training. Whether you have a child with special needs, want to schedule private training for kids, or if you are an adult looking to refine your skills or explore new exercise routines, we will match you with the perfect coach based on your specific requirements.
Please complete an online request for Private Lessons.
Private lesson policies
- 24-Hour Cancellation Policy: As a courtesy to our instructors please allow 24 hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling requests. Cancellations/rescheduling requests that occur less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment are subject to a fee equal to the full cost of the private lesson. We regret that we cannot make exceptions to our 24 Hour Cancellation Policy. Same policy applies to No Shows.
- New students MUST create an account online (youth here and adults here)
- Please allow up to one week for our office to process your private lesson request. You can check the status of your request by calling our Front Desk after one full week from the date of your submission.
- All students must have current emergency contact information on file in the office.
- Once you are matched with a Coach, ALL scheduling must be coordinated directly with that Coach. Our Front Desk does not manage private lesson scheduling.
- Three (3) or more lessons pre-paid in full will be billed at the Pre-Paid Series rate.
- Please note, we cannot accommodate private lessons M-F 3.30-6.30pm (and limited on weekends) due to high class volume. Other days/times may be restricted based on space/coach availability.
Program Manager: Tonya White